• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wildcat X beats Maverick and XP

Where both rides bone stock? So many variables play into that.

Cole said:
Where both rides bone stock? So many variables play into that.
Yeah its the new WC X though. He said he raced 5 different Mavericks and 2 beat him and he beat 3. Finished 3rd overall that day. From all info ive gathered the WC X is about the same speed as the Maverick and the Jagged X rzr will catch it over 75+ mph. but the WC will jump out atleast one car length on the start.

FroggF350 said:
Yeah its the new WC X though. He said he raced 5 different Mavericks and 2 beat him and he beat 3. Finished 3rd overall that day. From all info ive gathered the WC X is about the same speed as the Maverick and the Jagged X rzr will catch it over 75+ mph. but the WC will jump out atleast one car length on the start.

There's a vid of a bone stock jagged X, stock wildcat and stock 900xp, 900xp wins in the end. There's so many different videos of different outcomes! One of the local shop owners put the upgrade kit on the XP and its a beast! If Polaris made a 1000cc XP, it's be game over for the rest! :dblthumb:

before polaris builds a 1000 they need upgrade 900 so they dont break **** constantly when u beat on them

twiztedzuki said:
before polaris builds a 1000 they need upgrade 900 so they dont break **** constantly when u beat on them

They all break when you beat on them. Just like a buggy spend 50k and its still gonna break

Re: Re: Re: Wildcat X beats Maverick and XP

Cole said:
They all break when you beat on them. Just like a buggy spend 50k and its still gonna break

Word

It doesnt matter what you buy or build it can still be broken. Just gotta find what works best for your riding style. The saying will always hold true .. gotta pay to play ... thats why I watch lol

Hey Cole with the way Tim and Ethan beat on their RZRs what is the most common break and how often does it happen I've broke 4 gorilla axles in a rhino and that **** is expensive was just wondering cause I'm thinking about trading in the rhino for something new

I got to ride the wildcat x for the first time Saturday. The machine is awesome! Big difference between my 2012 wildcat.

Wannabecrawler said:
I got to ride the wildcat x for the first time Saturday. The machine is awesome! Big difference between my 2012 wildcat.

The power and clutching make a huge diffeence?

Bumpers said:
The power and clutching make a huge diffeence?
Yes Big Difference! They will everybody run with if not outrun the RZR XP! I compared it to both my Wildcat and RZR XP. The new engine and clutch is deffinetley a game changer!