• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wiloughbuy's Evolution Roller with Inset Panels

5BrothersFabrication said:
Who does the tin work? Those complex curves on the hood are drool !!!

Travis was the one that did most all of the work on this particular buggy. Jason is right though all of my guys in the shop are capable of building custom one off stuff. I have the best over all team around me right now that I have ever had.

They are awesome to work with and the talent is breeding it self. It is neat to watch every one self elevate their fab skills.

Man, that is some really nice work. You just cannot truly appreciate some of the simple details in what you guys do until you try to replicate it in some manner. That hood work is awesome.

Woodlee said:
Travis was the one that did most all of the work on this particular buggy. Jason is right though all of my guys in the shop are capable of building custom one off stuff. I have the best over all team around me right now that I have ever had.

They are awesome to work with and the talent is breeding it self. It is neat to watch every one self elevate their fab skills.

We talked at the Expo. Like I said before, I'd love to be a part of it but my wife is one of those women that thinks as soon as she moves away, her perfectly healthy parents will catch something and die, and she'll only hear about it after the funeral. ::)

The Huster Buggy is by far my favorite WOD buggy, but this one is ubber tits!
DSC_0255%20copy.jpg

Yall knocked it outta the park with this one :drinkers:

I want one. hopefully one day i'll have money to get one of these. Good job WOD as usual you guys turn out some sick work.

I looked for more pictures of the exhaust but I couldn't find any. If there is some thing specific you want to know I would be glad to explain it to you.

Re: Re: Wiloughbuy's Evolution Roller with Inset Panels

ScottsPics said:
^^^^^GOT DANG what tard welederd on that "third kickstand wheel" on that hoist in the above pic :wtflol:
Lol scott, my wife was just asking "don't he want that thing back" I said no, I'm storing it for him. You need to swing by a take a look some time..

Now back to the awesome build..

Re:

What material was used for those panels? Great build tho!

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk