• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wilwood mastercylinder stiff pedal?

71blazer

Replaced my hydroboost with a willwood 1 inch mastercylinder and now my pedal is stiff and so it is harder to stop my buggy i have only font brakes on my crawler and using my original lines and proportioning valve. Should i replace lines with larger lines and no proportioning valve what do i need to make the brakes work correctly thanks

71blazer said:
Replaced my hydroboost with a willwood 1 inch mastercylinder and now my pedal is stiff and so it is harder to stop my buggy i have only font brakes on my crawler and using my original lines and proportioning valve. Should i replace lines with larger lines and no proportioning valve what do i need to make the brakes work correctly thanks

A bigger boresize like ur 1" will make higher fluid volume and lower pressure. A smaller bore will make higher pressure and lower volume. U may wanna try a smaller bore MC. That is most likely why ur pedal feels "stiff". ;D

But goin with a smaller boresize MC depending on wat brake setup u have, may not give it enough volume to work properly.

More than likely ur not gonna have the same stopping power you had with the hydroboost setup tho. Wat was ur reasoning for taking the hydro setup off :dunno: