• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Winchline Brand Synthetic Rope & Recovery Gear

Just received my order , very nice product , fast shipping ,easy to deal with . Will buy from again . Thanks Josh

Just wanted to post up that Viking Offroad (Winchline.com) rocks! Had an old line that was broken at the end (Side pull at Harlan a year ago, no fairlead so totally my fault), so I cut off the bad and sent an old hook I had in to Thor. He repaired the line, added a crushproof thimble and line protector and attached the hook all for no charge. He threw in some hats and stickers also. Thanks to Viking Offroad for their continued support and for KOH last year. Excellent service and a great product..

Got mine :****: drool drool
1021092113-00.jpg

Thanks Josh!
Very nice guy to deal with and fast shipping :woot: :woot:

Can you get me a price on 3/8 80' and 5/16 80'? Will probably buy two at one time me and a buddy is interested.

Can you get me a price on 3/8 80' and 5/16 80'? Will probably buy two at one time me and a buddy is interested.

Welcome and thanks for the business....

Gomer Pyle you have a PM. And for future references I might miss it if you just post here. Send me a pm if you need anything in a hurry.

Josh

Would like a price on 100' of 3/8 blue with hook and Alum Fairlead shipped to 38305.