• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

wind rock fall jambore

if i cant get to a dyno by sat i may not get to go.have a dead spot i cant get rid of its fine unless ya just stab it really fast on take off not sure if its fuel vacum or timing .other than that it runs perfect.

Budget YJ said:
Best place around to ride sxs :****:

I would be in but got a race on the 22nd :-\

Have you ever beed to Brimestone? it's in Huntsville, Tn about an hour north of coak creek, I like allot better. They also have a white kuckle event every year

No, planning to take my motor, trans and transer back to CSC, Chassis should be out of powder coat end of week and paint should be done mid next week.

and I'm BROKE,,,,

yes sir ive been to brimstone ,i like both places ,i want to go to hat and mcoys ,but it would cost me a week outa werk to go that far ,then id really be broke ( :'( ) werse that i already am ,dont live but once have fun while u can is my modo.im ready to see your unit finished how long we talking , ( mr RANDY)

hate to say it but im out while on the dyno some how the rex went into 4x4 by itself and somthing in the front end is screwed then on the way home the max decided to act stupid also figure thats a sign :( :mad: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: have funn. guess well hit gray rock.

Yeah we usually go. We usually have a good group and we got our yearly passes. I'm game anytime. Went to the last jamoree and entered some events. Madkeeper333 YouTube has sum videos. Brimstone is good place also. Sept 1st. Justin Moore will be in concert also. Brimstone that's. :driving: :driving: