• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Windrock 1/28 Saturday. Run the Gauntlet?

Looks like y'all had a good "sloppy" time. :driving:

86chevota said:
Good deal bet it was cold

Have you ever seen Tony when it's below 60 outside? Looks like psycho eskimo.

1f89c70f9146807ba8879ee993cdd0ad.jpg

pholmann said:
Hated to miss it.

Some of us had to work today tony don't understand the struggle . Hope I didn't hold you up to long and you got all that dirt moved before dark! Thanks for letting my drive your truck ****ing badass! If I can come up with the money's I will be bring you my truck to work on. It amazing how strong your truck is compared to mine

86chevota said:
Some of us had to work today tony don't understand the struggle . Hope I didn't hold you up to long and you got all that dirt moved before dark! Thanks for letting my drive your truck ****ing badass! If I can come up with the money's I will be bring you my truck to work on. It amazing how strong your truck is compared to mine

It's a ford. Can't be much to it !! molaugh :stir:

Nah don't sweat it. It was good to get to hang out for a minute. You get ready to delete it we can do it. Much easier on a lift. I moved more dirt after you left and did a little bit of grading. My chores have been neglected lately due to riding. It was good to get to work around here a little.

pholmann said:
Nah don't sweat it. It was good to get to hang out for a minute. You get ready to delete it we can do it. Much easier on a lift. I moved more dirt after you left and did a little bit of grading. My chores have been neglected lately due to riding. It was good to get to work around here a little.

Damn I don't see how the hell you keep up with it!!! More work than most people realize

Yours horses were hauling ass to get out of the way of your dump truck! You drive your dump truck like your buggy your crazy! Can't imagine the hell you raise with your high lift.