• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Windrock 10/31

Regardless of what we ride it's gonna be a good time. Probably 15, little mule, schoolbus, stair steps and then 3 or 39. I'm open for whatever like I said.

Where u meeting at? Day or evening ride? We have been parking at Indian creek or Rock hollow so we can bring beverages without issues

Sounds good. I'll probably go if we do the harder stuff. I agree the harder the better. I haven't did 39 in a while so that might be fun to do. I'm not much on driving the gravel over there tho. Rattle rock is always an option for me. I might have another buddy Interested.

pholmann said:
I'm open to suggestions. Tony is the unofficial windrock tour guide. Preferably some of the harder stuff.

If the weather/dirt is like it was this past weekend....we should go hit Rail Trail somewhere in the mix . I'm trying to think of a quick/back-trackless way we could run the WHOLE 39 trail(to hit that "slant hill" part going to Cadillac Hill) . It would be the only gravel rd driving we'd hafta do. On a plus note, that gravel road going out to the beginning of 39 has been dozed fairly decent, so it's not bouncing you all over the place and you can go more than 5mph.

May be threadin' the needle on this ride...

Attachments

• 10day.jpg
    10day.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 219
Rail trail is a cake walk, try something like 22 for some hardcore, rip wheels off riding skully.

If I get mine back together, this sounds like a good ride to go on. If it rains, 39 is a nice trail.

Re: Re: Windrock 10/31

wimpykid said:
Rail trail is a cake walk, try something like 22 for some hardcore, rip wheels off riding skully.

Lol....I think we've all had a catastrophic failure in a not threatening spot before.

Latest posts