• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Windrock crawling.

85buggy

Is there room to pass ?
Just road there this weekend. Done all the obvious ones.
39 mule stairsteps lilbus Cadillac. Just wondering if there's
Some others that we missed from some local guys that ride there
A lot

Re: Re: Windrock crawling.

You pretty much hit'em. You still got Rail Trail....3....and Atomic Ridge is way on the other side of the mountain.

Theres also a rattle rock type rock garden off of T16.

Theres also some crawls and hill climbs over in the T81 area way out past the stairsteps.

Did I run into you on schoolbus fixing the short front driveshaft falling out?

I got some ofya on video(thats me tippin one you back over ;D )....may hafta scan through my other vids by clickin on my username to get s' more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8WUmaX-Vvg

I drove from Charlotte to Nashville yesterday. Probably saw 20+ rigs headed east around Asheville. My best guess was they had been at windrock. Was that any of y'all?

We were there on RZRs, it was awesome. That was my first time there and I cant wait to go back. I only saw one group of rigs, a 4 runner on crawlers was leading the pack.

I was there this weekend myself in the grey 4 Runner on 37 MTR's. 1st riding trip at Windrock, great weather and a good time.

If y'all get a local to ride with you, you will leave with a different outlook on Windrock.

Re: Windrock crawling.

One of my favorite places in both the Jeep and RZR. Did 90 miles down there 2 weeks ago. I recommend picking up the history book the campground office sells for $10. Kinda puts the mountain in perspective.