• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Windrock Heat Ride today

Add another ford to that mix. booyang

I'm going August 2. Got a rock welled Cummins wanting to see if he can follow.

my toyota has a ford turbo an oil filter on it!! does that mean i qualify for the ford group!! lol when i put the spider 9s in mine one these days thatll put my communist to merica ratio back on the merica side!! ;D ;D

Didn't feel like starting a new thread just for this but....

Do any of yall plan on wheelin windrock sept 6th? Myself and a friend that's never been plan on being there Saturday morning and wheeling as long as our rigs last or can stand it. We're both on tons and stickies and plan on hitting the good stuff. Staying at the park that night. I'll try to give Vanover a call at a decent hr, not sure how much he gets on here.

If he's not ridin'....high probability that I am. Could hit anything you wanted except for that skinny Waldens Ridge trail or Atomic. Don't know where that is/never been....not high on my priority list to find.

Hopin' I don't hafta work again Friday night/Sat morning. I'd love to ride. Gonna try'n stich some roof panels on this thing this week hopefully.

Roof panels are nice. I was expecting the new top to soak up the heat but didn't notice it. Keeping the sun and rain off is worth it.

From the forecast I've seen, we'll need it if we ride Saturday.

Don't like riding ice, I tend to get body damage. I'll try it wet, but if it's gonna be a winchfest, let me try it dry first.

theres one spot if its dry that is a bitch. ive only made it one time 3 years ago in the almighty cab truck lol. its one of those spots where your lil over half way an could prolly make it if you really wanted to but if somethin happened an broke something then it would be bad trip rest way... one them 3 n mornin things depending on what broke. im game for saturday wether we go to atomic or hit the normal stuff then try to tear runnin gear outta it on shelia at end of the day