• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Windrock Jan 9th anyone?

Man...that's the worst Mall parking lot I've ever seen!!! ;)

Oh well....I guess if gonna fix something....fix it right. Maybe i'll kick it up into 2nd gear on the access / gravel roads now. ;)

Purdygirl_zpsc918f61f.jpg

1tonrenegade said:
Hey tony I have some d300 parts. Let me know what's broke an I'll check to see if I have anything?

I'm not goin' back with a 300...if it broke once, it'll break again. I certainly appreciate the offer, though.

5BrothersFabrication said:
Luke is looking for a 300, Ryan. If you have a rebuild able core.
No clue when I'll swap it out. But I'm always looking to upgrade!

5BrothersFabrication said:
Luke is looking for a 300, Ryan. If you have a rebuild able core.

No go on the core the one I had left in 2 I have some small parts an input an output shaft. Twin stick's
:****:

I run mine in 5.44:1 most of the time :****:

After all, I follow you alot :woot:

I'm going auto with a 3spd STAK for next year. Hope the new power plant will still move my turd with the auto behind it.

Nice blinG BTW!

wimpykid said:
So what's the rig count for Saturday?

From middle TN, I know of Luke's XJ on 31's with lockers and winch, my XJ on 33's with lockers and winch, a SAS Chevy 1500 on 35's with lockers, but no winch, and a TJ on 31's with no lockers or winch.

I figure if we get all the forecasted rain the TJ guy will just ride with me.

Luke's XJ:
DSC06512.jpg

My XJ:
DSC06567.jpg

SAS Silverado:
IMG_0759.jpg

ridered3 said:
From middle TN, I know of Luke's XJ on 31's with lockers and winch, my XJ on 33's with lockers and winch, a SAS Chevy 1500 on 35's with lockers, but no winch, and a TJ on 31's with no lockers or winch.

I figure if we get all the forecasted rain the TJ guy will just ride with me.

Luke's XJ:
DSC06512.jpg

My XJ:
DSC06567.jpg

SAS Silverado:
IMG_0759.jpg

Also Mikes exploder. Some other people

And that one French guy.

Gonna try to make it, but don't wait on me. If I get there, I'll try to catch up.

What trails y'all thinking first?

I'll post pics over here tomorrow. Damn good ride with some great people. Big thanks to 5bros for dragging me out and Bebop for running cable.