• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Windrock July 22-24

4truggy

We have a group going to windrock July 22-24. Curious as to what are must do trails. We have rigs from Tacoma truggy on 43s to jeeps on 37.

Re:

Get a hold of Tony Bolton and see if he can take a weekend off from counting all his money. He knows those trails pretty damn well. Just make sure you're ready to roll because he likes to move fast.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Correct....the $100,000 dollar hill killin' event is on the 23rd.

If you're wanting to do some trail riding though, it shouldn't be an issue. I think most of the bottle necks happen way up top at the event area where all the WOOOOOOOOOO's and GITRDUUUUUUUNZ are bein' yelled.

Best time to ride trails is when all that jazz is goin' on. The trail clogger RZR's and 4wheelers are all up there.

I'd like to ride sometime this month.....it's just been too hot/humid/shitty for me to get out and have fun doing so. July/August aren't my most favorite months.

Re:

Yeah I knew about the race. And also know it's gonna be hot. But I have been waiting to go for awhile and that's the weekend we all could agree on.

1tonrenegade said:
A few of us is going up Thursday morning to ride an ride Friday. I'll be helping with the event Saturday prob won't ride that day

Dammit. I'm waiting on my knuckles. Slow shipping motherfuckers.

This is two of our rigs. Mine is the black one. Holler at us if you see us. Always nice to meet hardline folks. It will be our first time there.
8b4e8cec4c8a0a72537d29c7357542ac.jpg

Theres a few of us getting there friday morning/afternoon and camping fri-sat night. We will be riding some of the harder stuff if you're interested in that you are welcome to tag along with us.

If you see these buggies and wanna ride flag us down