• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Windrock questions

DDUNN

Seen a post on Facebook about a trip some people have made at Windrock to widow maker said it was 131 miles round trip. I've never been to windrock but would like to go a plan a trip like that. I'm not worried about that rough terrain we normally ride rough areas. If anybody could help with what trails you take to make the trip I'd appreciate it.

im assuming your in a rzr... that being said there is an endless supply of rzr riding at windrock that most people never touch casue they dont know its there. Dad has a 900 an he mostly rides the north side. The normal side of windrock where the camp ground and main parking area is also has a lot to offer but not like the north side. If you like to ride fast and consistently instead of standing around talking or drinking beer then all the good stuff on the parking lot side can be rode in a day or it can take up a whole weekend by not riding much an not see all of it. Your more than welcome to shoot me a pm if yall decide to come an me n pops will try to show youns around if are schedules can match. were only 40 min away