• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Windrock Sat. June 4

jesse102

Thinking about going this sat. June 4 I'll be by myself so just looking to see where everyone else is going .....I'm open to Harlan , windrock or anywhere else within a couple hours of east TN

Re:

:tc
tonybolton said:
I think we're gonna tryn run Golden Mountain Saturday.....either dictating.

I live on the other end of the state now so I'm about 4 hours from there wanting to stay a little closer to home since i can only take a day trip

Re:

Gotcha.....if plans change (for windrock) I'll keep ya posted. I've got to replace a water pump this week so hopefully I can make that happen tomorrow.

Re: Harlan or Windrock Sat. June 4

I had a few cabins to open up right on the Putney Trailhead in Harlan. Bathrooms/showers super clean, ride from your cabin.

Campground Man said:
I had a few cabins to open up right on the Putney Trailhead in Harlan. Bathrooms/showers super clean, ride from your cabin.

wish i could but it will be a 1 day trip only

Will be at windrock tommorrow never been so hope I can find my way around

Re:

Rigs still down....some rain in the forecast.

Just head up the paved road to trail 15...then go left at top of trail....take a right on the grown up trail on right....then left after that trail.

Good bit of riding forya and still close to trailer.

Re:

tonybolton said:
Rigs still down....some rain in the forecast.

Just head up the paved road to trail 15...then go left at top of trail....take a right on the grown up trail on right....then left after that trail.

Good bit of riding forya and still close to trailer.

Some good easy riding! Even my junkass jeep can do those!