• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Windrock Trails

H-Town Wheeler

Hey guys I'm heading to windrock this weekend,haven't been in couple years. I'm taking a sidexside,what are the best trails to hit? I want to ride a couple days if possible. ??? :driving: :drinkers:

I think the waterfall is off of trail 16??? I know it's off a trail off of trail 2. we did it on 4 wheelers it was fun.

5BrothersFabrication said:
Schoolbus, stairsteps, 3, 39, save rattlerock for the last day. Hell, I might try and get a new battery and ride up.

Damn dooder what do you have against this guy. A sxs won't do that ****. 16 is a good trail and a SXS will do it just fine, and yes the waterfall is on 16.

Re: Re: Windrock Trails

5BrothersFabrication said:
****, I guess I did. I really don't know what a homosexual with a sxs could do at Windrock besides haul ass up the gravel road and almost hit everybody else... :flipoff1:
Much LOLZ ;D8):p::)

Re:

Nope....jus don't contribute as much due to sandy vaginas an little **** syndromes that float around here.

Well....that....and I'm pretty much just a hater. Because I hate things that are stupid. 8)8)

Re:

tonybolton said:
Nope....jus don't contribute as much due to sandy vaginas an little **** syndromes that float around here.

Well....that....and I'm pretty much just a hater. Because I hate things that are stupid. 8)8)

need to go ride soon.

jeeptj99 said:
We rode aop last weekend in the rain. never again. you couldn't even stand up on the trail.
When we ride at Ivy Branch in West Virginia I actually hope for rain because me and a couple other guys swear we get better traction there when the rocks are wet.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

onepieceatatime said:
When we ride at Ivy Branch in West Virginia I actually hope for rain because me and a couple other guys swear we get better traction there when the rocks are wet.

If you're running stickies you probably do :****:

Re:

tonybolton said:

Sounds about right. :dblthumb:

Hopefully it won't rain next weekend (18th) and I'll actually go to AOP

jeeptj99 said:
We rode aop last weekend in the rain. never again. you couldn't even stand up on the trail.

We made the mistake of riding Windrock on a rainy weekend, it was the same deal. We then went to AOP like two weeks later under the same conditions thinking it wouldnt be as slick. Went out on a night ride and there was a waterfall coming down the main trail; you could seriously tube down that mf'er. As we were powering up in 4th on the rev limiter, it occured to us what a bad decision we had made.

Re: Re: Re: Windrock Trails

poolman said:
If you're running stickies you probably do :****:
Nope. Just bald ass Iroks. Friends notice it with TSLS too.

DirtRoads said:
We made the mistake of riding Windrock on a rainy weekend, it was the same deal. We then went to AOP like two weeks later under the same conditions thinking it wouldnt be as slick. Went out on a night ride and there was a waterfall coming down the main trail; you could seriously tube down that mf'er. As we were powering up in 4th on the rev limiter, it occured to us what a bad decision we had made.

Yea I was backing the jeep off the trailer and it's piss pouring rain and that's when I had the thought. I've never ran that much air in my tires but I knew that there was potential for some high-speed ramming of rocks haha.