• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

windrock

Matt Langford in the Jet Fighter buggy on the Stair Steps at Windrock OHV park

sure come on.. we're up for whatever on trails, 39/caddilac is cool to warm up on haha. we'll be in the parking lot probaly 9:30 at the latest

weather is looking awesome for some riding... still planning to be there 9-930ish saturday if ya'll wanna ride. I know a group of the tn mountain junkies will be there also around the same time.

Come on tony u got heat, you'll be fine!! Don't know if any of the junkies will be there but prolly run the usual 15, lil mule ,stair steps, 39, 3!!

Re: Re: windrock

The cold won't be keepin me away tomorrow....prolly be in short sleeves by top of 15 ;D

I am feelin a lil better.....could be the Bud Platinums talkin though. 8)

I think one of the junkie guys broke a link bar near the top of 21. A few of us made the climb out then went over to lil mule where I sheared a leaf spring pin. I called it a day I think they went on over to the stairsteps.

It was huuuge group....great weather great traction.

Yeah I was there when you broke that center pin.. then we went over to stairsteps where the red cab truck lost his front ds and brakes on the middle ledge and took a wild ride back down...

Holy hell! I bet that wild ride was can cruncher to watch!!

He told me he was havin brake problems on 21.

I put a new leaf pin in mine and went back out Sunday. Puked a u joint cap on the climbout on 3....still made it though!

that was me that broke on 21 broke 1 1/4" johnny joint broke the weld where the shank is welded to the body .Travis and Doug welded it back together useing 3 batteries. rip the lugs off one of my rear tires you could put your fist in and broke a break the main rear break line drove it back to hte truck with the tube sticking out the hole changed tires caught back up with everyone and did 15 little mule and little rattle rock with that welded joint that will by my spare joint

zjtrey said:
Jamie what happened to you guys saturday? I heard someone in the group of hill killers broke coming up 21 or 22?
We found a place and decided to go trail blazing then peanut decided to rip the ass end outta his rig!! O well, had a blast doing though!!