• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

windsheilds

Call All Star Autoglass. Plus, to show thier appreciation, brown bear will provide 12 free car washes.

I knew watching those commericals would come in handy.

What's the windshield for?

Last time I needed one done, I just called a few places out of the phone book. Ended up using some place out of Arlington (by the airport IIRC), and they showed up at the house the next day - no problems.

If you're getting flat glass done (My FJ's gotta be custom since nobody stocks the right size for a 64 anymore), there's a place in Sultan called DND Glass. He custom-cut glass to fit, installed it, and glued it in for me for $75.

64FJ40 said:
What's the windshield for?

Last time I needed one done, I just called a few places out of the phone book. Ended up using some place out of Arlington (by the airport IIRC), and they showed up at the house the next day - no problems.

If you're getting flat glass done (My FJ's gotta be custom since nobody stocks the right size for a 64 anymore), there's a place in Sultan called DND Glass. He custom-cut glass to fit, installed it, and glued it in for me for $75.
89 toyota, 3rd gen body style

Our old bodyshop manager said Maltby autoglass does onsite installs, Ive never heard of them but he said they do good work.

Action Auto Glass came out to my house and installed a PPG windshield in my caged 82' just before thanksgiving, $ 243.00 (inc. tax). Happy with results.

Latest posts