• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WITC New Years!

You misspelled the last word in your sentence its spelled g u y s not h o e s! QUEER

We will there all weekend. New coilovers,air bumps,bigger camshaft,smaller blower pulley. Lots of new parts. Hope everything does ok.. worried about making so many changes. It should be a all new animal loller.gif

Maken my first trip to witc goin to ride fri&sat comein alone so maybe I can find someone to follow around and check the place out

ill be there ,i havnt been in three years,the samurai was stock last time i was there, now is 4.3,700r4,208 powered ,toy axels spoa on yjs with exo cage and new 33 boggers. it took me longer than i thought to build it :****: it should be completely different :driving:

well be there fri ,it should be a good day to ride ,sure sat will be packed.

I know John (crazy one) has climbed it in reverse several times. Watched him take a guy up and down it about 5 times one day all in reverse because he told him his buggy wouldn't climb. :****:

Elliott said:
I got to thinking today, has anyone ever climbed the ledge on twister 3 in reverse?

If your talking about the concrete slabs at the top of twister 3, I don't think you'll be going up it in reverse. The bottom is dug out and you can't really get any momentum up at the bottom. At least last time I was there not to long ago that's how it was