• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WITC - SRRS Buggy Race - August 4, 2012

I think tunnel would be a cool hill to run. It is long and has some technical places. You are not just holding it wide open and hoping for the best. It is also a very safe hill for spectators unlike twister3 where 1 bad bounce and you are in the crowd plus you have to block the main road. Every competition at WITC has the same 3 hills it seems like.

We have some new shirts, and different colors. Gray, Pink, White, and Black are now available. We will have them for sale on the site asap. :dblthumb:

266078_10151909518275133_1731146736_o.jpg

Why not race up dirty britches? You could start at the bottom of the holler run up the trail then hit the slabs. It should be very spectator friendly.Just a thought

Elliott said:
Why not race up dirty britches? You could start at the bottom of the holler run up the trail then hit the slabs. It should be very spectator friendly.Just a thought
I was there ahile back. They cut the bottom out so you have to go right, SQUEEZE between two trees, then take a 4 point turn into a 90 degree up dirty britches. Everybody would time out.

liv2mx said:
nice shirts..you guys have any stickers yet?
Yeah we got some stickers, we will have them with us at the race. $2 each, 3 different types.
Im not sure about the park being opened all weekend, all the other parks we go to are, but not sure about witc. I know they get hounded alot by the epa so they may only be opened for one day. Im sure someone will chime in that knows.

You can order them from our site, but only the black ones are available for now on the site
We will have the pink gray and white available hopefully by the end of the week.

3-4 of us are headed down just to watch
Taking my Cherokee 33" M/T Baja Claws and 4" lift nothing to crazy or special.
How does this event work?
Will we be able to trail ride and then ride over to watch event???

Obviously never been there. How's the cabins?

Thanx
Razz1121

U don't have to be at race u can ride as much as u want cabins are cool they have mini fridge kitchen table and bunk beds!!! Plenty of trails for u to play on! this will b my second time there i love it !!!!