• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WITC's 2011 Ride Schedule

DSRC

Having trouble with the website and a bunch have asked for the schedule so here it is.

The following are dates the park is OPEN. If you are interested in scheduling an event during dates that are not listed here, please call us at 931-964-3417 for park rental availability/pricing. Thanks!!

January 22 & 23
February 5 & 6
February 19 & 20
March 5 & 6
March 19 & 20
April 2 & 3 (Mule Day Event)
April 16 & 17
April 30 & May 1
May 14 & 15
May 28, 29 & 30 (Memorial Day Event)
July 2, 3 & 4 (Mid Summer Blowout)
July 16 & 17
July 30 & 31
August 13 & 14
September 2, 3 & 4 (Labor Day Event)
September 17 & 18
October 1 & 2
October 15 & 16
October 29 & 30 (Halloween Event)
November 12 & 13
November 25, 26 & 27 (Thanksgiving Event)
December 10 & 11

Tonya ! everyone comes there to watch me an matlock anyway so wucha think ! 8 hell i even come show u an bob how to bend some tube on dat jeep flashemifyougotem

matlock said:
If I show everyday you're open plus some private rides, its kinda
like I work there.......So will I get PAID :dunno: ;D

There's a couple different ways I could take that comment Joe. Imma say the answer would be "HELL NO!!!!!" :flipoff1:

Tcameron said:
Tonya ! everyone comes there to watch me an matlock anyway so wucha think ! 8 hell i even come show u an bob how to bend some tube on dat jeep flashemifyougotem

YOU & MATLOCK haven't been since NEW YEARS!!!! :wtflol: But everybody else has!!!!!!! :flipoff1:

You gotta get that rig built soon, poor Matlock is going through withdrawals!!!!!

Anytime you get ready to bend some tube come on!!! We gotta whole build to do before we go to Harlan!!!!

I always get paid for private rides :flipoff1:

Who won Gus's Lap Dance Gift Certificates? Heard
the bidding was fierce btwn Bob and Darron? ;D

haha yeah but old man Todd out bid them both. They haven't spoken to him since!!!

BTW Gus backed out on the lap dance. :****: Said something about you borrowing the cheerleader outfit the last time you went to Franklin & he hasnt got it back yet. :dunno:

hell yea hell im gettin paid an aint even gotta ride :flipoff1: :flipoff1: erbody know 615 run it molaugh molaugh Jorden u have been placed on the back burner! :gtfo: rookies

Ok guy on May 7 Wales chruch in pulaski is have a benifit ride for thier youth group. I would really like to get some of yall in the buggys to comit to coming down and putting on a show for these guy and who dosent want to help out some kids