• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wolf In Jeeps Clothing

P

PUO-BANNED

I figured I'd post this up as it been in the shop 4 a while now and is actually starting to look like something again.

I started with this..
img0131qn4.jpg

Then it went to this. Dana 60 front and 44's.
insanityum8.jpg

Then it was dismantled. and dovetailed in the front.
23111828490tw9.jpg

img0203qh5.jpg

Then one night in a drunken stupor the skinny wheel, sawzall and torch came out to make a few 'MODS'

img0372tk7.jpg

img0396eh6.jpg

Now it looks somethin' like this :redneck:
img0941nu5.jpg

29946421770nr6.jpg

29946455050tk6.jpg

Right now the cage needs to be finished up, The pedals and steering column mounts figured out, Wiring and Guages, and a fuel cell. It will stay leaf sprung for now. The rok sliders sit at 39" with the bellypan at 29" top of the cage is @ 82" not sure on the last measurement. TBI 350-465-205 60f-14ff 5.13 It will get linked and coil overed this winter and shortened to around 104" WB I'll also add custom hummer BL and some 47's to narrow the track.

Thanks! I plan on lowering it when the coil Link mods are made. untill then I may throw on a set of springs we have laying around to drop it 3-4 inches.

hey

hey puo who does your tube work it looks like i took a poop on your frame and you call that mangled up pile of metal a truck all i have to say is ha very funny.

hey puo who does your tube work it looks like i took a poop on your frame and you call that mangled up pile of metal a truck all i have to say is ha very funny.

I have a drunk indian doing all the work. It's better than the band of thumbless midgets you hired to build your $hit

Fully burl, Id skip a 3rd seat and store a cooler and accessories in the back. And skin the heck out of it, You got the makins for a very muddy rig. btdt, Took a day to "clean" and its still muddy.

Thanks guys. i have no need for a third seat so the area will be used for fuel cell, air tank, and tool/gear storage. I gotta give props to The Insanity Fab Shop here in Yakima for all the tube design :awesomework:

Latest posts