• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Woolys and WITC

The Luke

Looking at a day trip to one or the other in the next couple weeks. Couple rigs. Tons and 37's or larger. What trails do we hit? In what order? I know nothing about either place. Educate me. Anybody want to show us around?

I know neither park Is very large. I just hate wandering around and wasting time.

Thanks for starting the thread.

Last time I was at Woolys was Fall of 2013 and WITC was April of 2016. Both were to watch races then ride a bit.

Older threads on Woolys, but not much info in terms of which trails.

And a quote from "Soft Hands" about WITC
axle
flipper
Twister 3

WITC FTW

My vote would be WITC. Lots of good obstacles and general trails. Easy to get from one obstacle to the next and can get a trailer close to all if you have a catastrophic break. Two sides of the park split by the blacktop. Most obstacles are on the side behind the office. Take the road through the parking lot, down the hill and straight at the Y. Go past horsepower hill to the ledge, over it and around to Cherokee hill, over it to flipper, and axle hill. left to bents and dents or straight ahead to flippers 1,2, and 3. Come back around through parking lot and go right on the Y to dirty britches and the perimeter trail. Then cross the road at the bottom of Twister and ride the trails on that side. If it is hot that day, there is a small swimming hole on that side. When you cross the bridge on the gravel road, turn right and follow the dirt road by the woods in the edge of the pasture.

My vote would be WITC. Lots of good obstacles and general trails. Easy to get from one obstacle to the next and can get a trailer close to all if you have a catastrophic break. Two sides of the park split by the blacktop.

Most obstacles are on the side behind the office. Take the road through the parking lot, down the hill and straight at the Y. Go past horsepower hill to the ledge, over it and around to Cherokee hill, over it to flipper, and axle hill. left to bents and dents or straight ahead to flippers 1,2, and 3.

Come back around through parking lot and go right on the Y to dirty britches and the perimeter trail. Then cross the road at the bottom of Twister and ride the trails on that side.

If it is hot that day, there is a small swimming hole on that side. When you cross the bridge on the gravel road, turn right and follow the dirt road by the woods in the edge of the pasture.

Thanks for all the information!

Last edited:
My vote would be WITC. Lots of good obstacles and general trails. Easy to get from one obstacle to the next and can get a trailer close to all if you have a catastrophic break. Two sides of the park split by the blacktop. Most obstacles are on the side behind the office. Take the road through the parking lot, down the hill and straight at the Y. Go past horsepower hill to the ledge, over it and around to Cherokee hill, over it to flipper, and axle hill. left to bents and dents or straight ahead to flippers 1,2, and 3. Come back around through parking lot and go right on the Y to dirty britches and the perimeter trail. Then cross the road at the bottom of Twister and ride the trails on that side. If it is hot that day, there is a small swimming hole on that side. When you cross the bridge on the gravel road, turn right and follow the dirt road by the woods in the edge of the pasture.
Good grief! That's super helpful. But Dangit I feel like I just got directions from a guy in overalls sitting by a corn field to his cousin sisters house.

Anybody know how to find out if witc is open this weekend? We've called, messaged and posted on Facebook. No luck.

Went down to Wheelin' in the Country on Saturday with @The Luke and @Markrobinson. Tooled around some and hit some but nowhere near all the obstacles for the amount of time we were there.

Followed @jeff150's recommendations trail wise but still go turned around a bunch due to their awful map/trail markings. Would like to go back sometime (hopefully with someone more knowledgeable than us) to cover more of the park now that we have a better idea of where everything is.

IMG_3405.jpg
IMG_3407.jpg
IMG_8681.jpg
IMG_8700.jpg
IMG_8703.jpg
IMG_8721.jpg
IMG_8723.jpg
IMG_8726.jpg
IMG_8747.jpg
IMG_8761.jpg

Man I just don't have the departure angle for flipper 3. My big ole booty was just grabbing on to anything it could. Once I winched a couple feet, it broke loose and I drove up a bit. The slicky Iroks just weren't having The whole climb though.

Attachments

• 3F8E2F3F-2B4A-4F4A-93B9-A0A1030352A1.jpeg
    3F8E2F3F-2B4A-4F4A-93B9-A0A1030352A1.jpeg
    977.1 KB · Views: 198

Latest posts