• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Work Party at Walker...

zukkev

Cornfuzzled yet again...
Jan31/Feb1 (Sat/Sun) are the dates; RRR's and Tamers will be there.It is a campout Sat nite! Some of the RRR's will be there Fri nite; unsure whether the Tamers are camping?(Ann, any scoop???:corn:)
Focus will be on getting more rock into the Skill-Building Area, pending weather allowing us to do so.... Also, trail assessment/maintenance/cleanup (wheelin'!!!!:redneck:). Anybody willing to help out?Sat meet time is 9:00 at the main parking lot.Sun meet time is the same.... Your efforts would be greatly appreciated!!!See you there!:awesomework:

im going to check my calendar later today and make sure i have nothing going on that saterday, if i dont i will be out for the saterday but cant make it for both days

Do you know if the DNR is going to open the back gate again and will there be heavy equipment to move the rock around?

Do you know if the DNR is going to open the back gate again and will there be heavy equipment to move the rock around?

Not sure--I can call Alyse or Jim tomorrow and find out about the gate....I doubt there will be excavators there, as most of the HEAVY work has been done. Pretty sure the little yellow and blue track dumper should be available, and maybe the bigger dumper as well... I can and will find out though and post up once I do...:awesomework:

Last edited:
I'm going, camping both nights, if *ahem* good ole' Kevy (aka the Engine Whisperer) fixes my rear axle by then.

Kevin, have I ever told you how great and smart and studly and magnificent you are.

Hopefully that works.

I am sharing my trailer with you after all. :;

Don't get too excited it' isn't that kind of trip.

Got the new housing all prepped, your original perches welded on, and should be under the rig tomorrow night!!!:;
No, it didn't work....
Yes, you are...
And finally..........Damn!!!:haha:

I will be there, and if things go right, I will even be driving my rig. I won't camp since Walker Valley is basically in my back yard.

This was also told at the PNW4WDA meeting last night.

:awesomework::awesomework: I have a message into Alyse; to find out what equipment will be there....I apparently don't have the right # for Jim; the one I have is disconnected...:booo:

:awesomework::awesomework: I have a message into Alyse; to find out what equipment will be there....I apparently don't have the right # for Jim; the one I have is disconnected...:booo:

Check Your pm's.

I was also thinking about bringing up my 4 wheeled wagon style trailer if its needed.

I might be able to put in some time. I do not have my toyota running so can I get there in a full size 1ton Dodge or can I ride with someone?

Latest posts