• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Workday at MMORV 11/23/08

CHASMAN9 said:
P. what time you planning on going up there at? LMK thumb.gif

lets work out a car pool , Im easy ask your wife... DOH ! laughing1 ( I mean ask her what time you can leave. :flipoff1: )

i was thinking the booyang so i could get around but Ill let it rest a weekend if your bringing something and / or I can find a seat.

We need to make GOALS of this workday RICKYB . thumb.gif

P said:
lets work out a car pool , Im easy ask your wife... DOH ! laughing1 ( I mean ask her what time you can leave. :flipoff1: )

i was thinking the booyang so i could get around but Ill let it rest a weekend if your bringing something and / or I can find a seat.

We need to make GOALS of this workday RICKYB . thumb.gif

I am loading and bringing the Ol Bronco with misc work gear. Got plenty of room on the trailer for fittys and chit. Come awn thumb.gif

Wife says to quit caling her, your freakin her out. :flipoff1:

It would help if there was a planned list available. Randy, post up some ideas.

Well, depending on the equipment on hand we can:
1. Make Woodpecker Lips the way it was meant to be
2. Work on the new trail that we have started on
3. Cut another new trail
4. Fix some erosion problems
5. Build a fitty track
6. Smooth out the RV spots

Other things that don't require heavy equipment:
1. Pick up trash
2. Make sure all trails and exits are properly marked
3. Make sure bathrooms are in order
4. Run another RV hookup
5. Bacon

Did I hear that someone is bringing an extra excavator, backhoe, or Bobcat?

Fiddy track of some sort def. Needs to happen. Pref. Somewhere near camp so there can be entertainment after we yardsale our rigs on the first day. I'm willing to offer up bodily injury for entertainment purposes...

MMountain said:
3. Cut another new trail
5. Build a fitty track

1. Pick up trash
4. Run another RV hookup
5. Bacon

I think Donny (Hammertime) has the hookup on equipment if it's needed. Let me know what you need and i'll pass the word.

I've already volunteered for bathroom duty, I think that will make life much better for those camping. Can I use a pressure washer? laughing1

MMountain said:
3. Cut another new trail
5. Build a fitty track

1. Pick up trash
4. Run another RV hookup
5. Bacon

i volunteer for signage... get me a bunch of street name sized panels cut and i will bring stencils for spray painting...

draggbody said:
i volunteer for signage... get me a bunch of street name sized panels cut and i will bring stencils for spray painting...

Good deal, I still got lost on the Primos side sometimes... I'd like to suggest some "DO NOT ENTER" signs for the tops of the obstacles too so people don't go down an up.

draggbody said:

prolly gonna bring whitney along w/ me and put her on sigh making as well since she is a 4 year unemployed art major....
thats exactly what MMORV needs, Majestic trail signs///

CheapJ7 said:
prolly gonna bring whitney along w/ me and put her on sigh making as well since she is a 4 year unemployed art major....
thats exactly what MMORV needs, Majestic trail signs///

Dude your screwed! My wife has a degree in Graphic Arts and Interior Design that she is doing NOT A DAMN THING WITH! Hope it turns out better for you! ;D

Thanks to everyone for coming out and working this weekend. We really appreciate all the help! A lot gaot accomplished this weekend because of you guys.
Also remember that since Ricky cleaned bathrooms this time that he gets to delegate that task in the future. laughing1