• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Worklight

Yep these are fairly lighting. I would like to get 1 with 2 lights on a stand. I got 1 of the small ones like you have.

I have had one of those for about 5 years or longer. Never had to replace a bulb. Be careful though, it gets hot. I have burned myself before moving it. Good light though.

3 tons o fun said:
That's what she said!!!!!!!!!!

Nice! I was at a bar last night and someone said "thats what she said" You were the fist person I thought of. Its bad when that was the most memorable thing I have from the car ride to KOH

Marty said:
Nice! I was at a bar last night and someone said "thats what she said" You were the fist person I thought of. Its bad when that was the most memorable thing I have from the car ride to KOH

I was thinking almost dieing going through New Mexico was the most memorable. :popcorn:

Cole said:
I was thinking almost dieing going through New Mexico was the most memorable. :popcorn:

WHATEVA!!!!!!!!!!! If you heard the bitchin coming from the backseat like i did. You'd want to kill everyone too. :popcorn:

3 tons o fun said:
WHATEVA!!!!!!!!!!! If you heard the bitchin coming from the backseat like i did. You'd want to kill everyone too. :popcorn:

I thought it was because you were so depressed when you found out we weren't going to the Grand Canyon. :flipoff1:

Cole said:
I thought it was because you were so depressed when you found out we weren't going to the Grand Canyon. :flipoff1:

Hahahaha, thats the hardest I laughed in like 2 weeks :****: