• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wow what a week

bobbed80yota

so i started the weekend at reiter pit i showed up Friday at like 5:30 after leaving everett at like 2:30 DAMN TRAFFIC IT SUCKED so i setup camp at the main pit and i just chilled all friday night wow what a crazy night that was:haha: so saturday come and i wanted for a friend to show up at like 1:30 we go get gas and then go back to reiter WELL i seen some COOL ROCK CRAWLERS and we followed them we go through the main pit in the back so we start going through the trail thats back there it use a little challenge ripped my mud flap off well we end up out under the power line so i wanted more i wanted to see what my truck can do since i bought it three weeks ago so i kept following them we going thought another trail and i broke my front drive line that i custom made:mad: smashed the driver side door jam and ripped the front bumper off then i really could not go any where all most rolled the truck so i had to have a good looking girl winch me out and she was driving a jeep :mad: im so upset with myself but i had hella fun

Last edited:
Dude, smart man not gettin' her number...
Er....---yeah what the hell, you shoulda asked fer her #!!! What the hell were ya thinkin'????????(this ought to be good!):D

Seriously, All the Whores (at least those I've met) are cool people, and would help ya out no matter---JeepNgurl is cool peeps!!!

ya im glad i got out i had to be winched passed the tree that broke my drive line then turned around and headed out of the trail i got to do some things to my truck before i take it out again fix the bumper, front drive line, power steering, a winch or two and some other some things :fawkdancesmiley:

Latest posts