• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired WTB 1 ton streetable jeep! 20k to spend!

Re: WTB 1 ton streetable jeep!

Love the jeep mudpup just can't swing that kinda coin right now and don't really have anything I want to trade.

All good. Hate to even consider it anyway. Just living in Florida she spends more time on the street than the trails.

I've been planning to offer mine for sale since I got my buggy running reliably. Need $20K though. I'm heading to Moab next Monday for 3 weeks with buggy, so haven't posted a 4sale ad, but here's what it has:

2000 TJ, 4.0, 150K miles, stock 3 speed auto, 4.3 Atlas
D60 front, D70HD rear from Dodge truck, 4.88. Detroit in front with Warn premium hubs and new ball joints, ARB rear.
37x13.5x17 PBRs with less than 2K miles on 9" wide soft 8 steel wheels. Spare is a loaner, but I have a matching wheel
3link front w/ track bar, hydro assist, Scout steering box, new 1-ton steering; triangulated 4-link rear
King coilovers all 4 corners, stretched to 100" WB with Genright tank
Armor all 4 corners, sliders, swing out tire carrier on rear bumper, Warn winch, stout skid fabbed from DOM
Custom cage, 4-point harnesses, recent Corbeau folding seats on sliders
Large Rubbermaid container in rear with Swag mount, but still have rear seat and hardware.
Half hard doors, soft top
LED turn signals, rear lights, tag light, CB
Working AC and heat with Taurus 2spd fan

I drive it around town and on short trips (20-50 miles each way). Will do 60mph on expressway, but is pretty noisy. Has a radio that currently needs a ground chased down that I've been meaning to get to for months.

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

98 tj on tons, running 39" reds righ now, its a stick but I am looing for closer to 25k but motivated to sell.

Attachments

• 680.JPG
    680.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 722

Bump gotta be some nice rigs out there for 15k or under!

I have a built YJ on here for sale. Works great. I have a trailer with it but would separate them.

mudpup said:
Come up with another 10k or interesting trade of similar value, and we can talk.
f840a0c42c3aa4d8093bc383977f9dd6.jpg
f475e3cce74b8b23831559c4ae4a6cfc.jpg
8185ee86262ef36080420bf22e535e72.jpg

Dynatrac 60's, arb's, atlas, 4 linked, 60k original miles on 4.0 with stock auto tranny. 40 sticky treps (5), and 4 nearly new 41.5 pit bull rocker radials for the street, all mounted on racelines.

sent you a PM mudpup

95 yj clean title
5 speed with a squeling throw out bearing
231 with HD chain and sye
Super duty 60 with warn lockouts 4.10
Dana 70-3hd 4.10 with new high clearence yoke and u joints, straps,
38.5 tsl sxs with great tread
Great hard top and full doors
It could use a set of gears to run down the road And brakes are soft
But it's a very clean (except fenders)
Not a spot of rust on it frame body anywhere
Oliver springs, tn
4500 plenty left over for whatever else
b58452eb5d2a0b7d19afb11bc6c0c5d0.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

lumberjack3 said:
sent you a PM mudpup
Sent you a pm back with contact info. Not sure why I don't see PM's on tapatalk.

Hey bud got an 05 LJ with 88k miles 60's with 5:13's welded in rear Yukon in front 15 gallon fuel cell atlas 4.3 t case auto trans on 37" old style mtrs right now needs 40's to fill out the metalcloak high arch fenders. I'm asking closer to 18 but I'm willing to come down to 15 if I know someone will take care of it. It's in the shop right now the guy that axle swapped it for me welded with the battery still connected :dunno: and it shorted the computer or something but he is in process of fixing it right now give me a text at 706 851 3 five nine 1 for some pics and more info! :dblthumb:

bastewart7 said:
Hey bud got an 05 LJ with 88k miles 60's with 5:13's welded in rear Yukon in front 15 gallon fuel cell atlas 4.3 t case auto trans on 37" old style mtrs right now needs 40's to fill out the metalcloak high arch fenders. I'm asking closer to 18 but I'm willing to come down to 15 if I know someone will take care of it. It's in the shop right now the guy that axle swapped it for me welded with the battery still connected :dunno: and it shorted the computer or something but he is in process of fixing it right now give me a text at 706 851 3 five nine 1 for some pics and more info! :dblthumb:

Hell yeah, if I had $15k to spare that's what I would buy!

Bump gotta be some rigs out there in the 15k price range I've been offered a few just haven't found the right one yet.

Probably not going to get one gave away around here. You looked on Craigslist? There seems to usually be cheaper one ton jeeps on there than here. Unfortunately they generally are not as good of quality either. But you might can make it into more of what you are wanting.

kmcminn said:
Probably not going to get one gave away around here. You looked on Craigslist? There seems to usually be cheaper one ton jeeps on there than here. Unfortunately they generally are not as good of quality either. But you might can make it into more of what you are wanting.

Yes I've looked around on CL the main problem I've run into is most offered to me have been manual trans and the wife and I really want a auto this go around.