• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired WTB 44 inch spare tire

Nathan08

I need a spare 44 inch tire to fit a 15 inch wheel. If you have a pair, I have a friend that is also possibly looking for one so we might could work something out. Let me know if anyone knows of any around. Thanks.

I know a guy who has 4 44 tsl. For 15 inch wheel. Asking 500 or best offer I believe. And another guy I know has two slick 44 boggers. Just let me know. Located northeast Alabama.

I would be interested in buying them. If 85 toyo wants two of them, I'm good with just buying two. I live in Middle Ga., but I am headed to Choco in two weeks. Could you send some pictures to 478 363 5133? Thanks!

Nathan08 said:
I would be interested in buying them. If 85 toyo wants two of them, I'm good with just buying two. I live in Middle Ga., but I am headed to Choco in two weeks. Could you send some pictures to 478 363 5133? Thanks!
If you want all four go ahead. I'm just here for the left overs :dblthumb:

His number is 256-499-7529 tell him Kevin haney told you to calll him or text him.

85toyo said:
If you want all four go ahead. I'm just here for the left overs :dblthumb:
I will txt the man in the morning and see what he says. But I just need two ao I think we are good with splitting them. :driving: