• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired WTB 46" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws

trucker

Need one or two for a 15" rim. Need these for spares so don't need them to be new but would like some with at least 25% tread left. Let me know what you have. I get on here just about everyday so respond to this post or send me a pm. Thanks

Still lookin. Will consider a 46 in another rim size if the tire comes with a rim for Rockwells.

Have four 46 claws for 16.5 wheel, $600.00. There good, about 60 percent. I can text you pics. You can use yours for spares .I went to a smaller tar.

drich394 said:
with a lawn tracker tar work for ya... :cougar:

If your lawn tractor has 46" Mickey thompsons then you have one badass lawn tractor.

halcat said:
Have four 46 claws for 16.5 wheel, $600.00. There good, about 60 percent. I can text you pics. You can use yours for spares .I went to a smaller tar.

I'm interested. Do you have wheels also or just the tires? And where are you located?

Sorry about my slow txts response. I'm camping this week and I have an 8:00 to 5:00 job( get home at 8:00 pm leave at 5:00 am. But looks like we might have a deal! By the way the tires hold air good but do have rock rash. See you Sunday .