• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired WTB---- DELETE PLEASE

russelld

Listing for a friend who is looking for a Dana 30 Jeep front end (passanger drop). Call or text 931-209-2296 . :dblthumb:

Re: WTB---- Dana 30 Jeep frontend

im not sure it matters. he is putting it under s10 with big block for mud truck

its a 91 YJ, i replaced the vac stuff with a cable disconnect which will go with it. other than that stock axles, 4.10 geared.

russelld said:

It amazes me that they hold up to that. I worry that ours will break when the Jeep is still in 2wd!! :****:

thats what he asked for .... I dont think the front end is on the ground much.... 650ci motor in s10...... the number posted is direct number. I told him everyone on here hates them molaugh

russelld said:
thats what he asked for .... I dont think the front end is on the ground much.... 650ci motor in s10...... the number posted is direct number. I told him everyone on here hates them molaugh

its not that i hate them, they have their place under a grocery getter, or an ocasional wheler with 33's and smaller (ive heared of them living with 36's)... but a mud truck with a big block... IMHO a 44 is doomed!

no it a buckshot P on the front which is about a 33.... its more of dirt drags rather than mud.... the biggest tire they run is a Q which is like a 35..... most of them pull the wheels if not tote them :driving:

mud trucks dont get enough traction on to break axles much

russelld said:
driver side or passenger side drop?

not sure... If you have one for sale call or text the number above and ask.... I could ask and reply but would be quicker if who ever has one for sale to because im sure the next question would be something to do with price, location, ect... :dblthumb:

Re: Re: WTB---- Dana 30 Jeep frontend

I have a driver drop high pinion 30 from a xj, 3.07 gears all brackets cleaned off in greenville sc. 100

Sent from my garage

Latest posts