• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired wtb jeep grand cherokee rearend

scrowexj

Needing a zj rear axle can have busted gears I just need all the brake component to do a disk conversion on my xj
Call or text me what you got 256-612-0637 I'm in north Alabama so I'll need it kinda close :dblthumb:

They didn't get disc till 96 and Liberty brakes work too and if you have a 8.25 they bolt up easier and don't have to be modified like the ZJ versions.

xjmarc said:
They didn't get disc till 96 and Liberty brakes work too and if you have a 8.25 they bolt up easier and don't have to be modified like the ZJ versions.

I agree with Marc.. 8.25 is a better and stronger rear axle than the 35. You will do your self a favor and save labor swaping axles again later.

You have to bore out a hole on the ZJ backing plates to fit the 8.25, very simple to do and tons of write ups. The Liberty version is a direct bolt on on either D35 or 8.25 since it comes on a 8.25.

Okay thanks guys i guess iss be putting the 8.25 in my jeep and removing the D35

Bronco buster where you located ? p.m me where it is one of the guys i work has a friend the a junk yard and was checking on a price for me today and is supposed to let meknow a price and if that falls throug ill be getting back in touch with you on that axle

Re: Re: wtb jeep grand cherokee rearend

My 93 and 95 both had disc and my 93 was one owner. There is a axle in the paper here in greenville for 75 bucks with a bad spider set. I'll try to find the ad for you

Sent from my garage