• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WTB: Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited LJ

Coarsegold1

I am looking for another LJ:

Must be/have:

• CA smog compliant / Clean title
  • Manual trans
  • Khaki / Khaki (Rubihara is OK, but not preferred)
  • Hardtop (OEM/factory installed)
  • ZERO rust (not even surface rust, with the exception of the driveshafts/exhaust, of course)
  • Extremely low mile (prefer sub 30K)
  • Mint condition

Preference:

• Rubicon
  • Stock
  • If it is "built", it must be extremely high-quality

Cash ready but in no hurry to buy. Budget will match your Jeep. Location doesn't matter. I am picky, detail-oriented and have spent 30 years with Jeeps, so be prepared with plenty of high-res photos. Email cords4[at]gmaildotcom (preferred) or call/text (559) 977-five57five.

Keywords: 2005 2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited LJ 6 speed 6spd NV4500 Manual Rock Crawler Krawler Atlas Dynatrac ProRock Tracer Rokmen Teraflex Long Arm LCG Currie F9 Antirock King Coilovers AEV AGR Warn Spidertrax

Thanks red94yj! Anymore eBay seems to be the location of pawning Jeeps that have had "Rustoleum Restorations" and the TJ/LJ forums that I know of have all but died in recent years. If you happen to know of a specific/active one, I'm all ears!

Thanks red94yj! Anymore eBay seems to be the location of pawning Jeeps that have had "Rustoleum Restorations" and the TJ/LJ forums that I know of have all but died in recent years. If you happen to know of a specific/active one, I'm all ears!

I've seen some ljs on eBay go for over 30k. Clean rubicon's with less than 10k on them. Just have to be patient I would suppose.
Auto trader let's you search US wide and for low milage. I would search there weekly if I were you.

There is LJ groups on Facebook. That might be your best bet at finding exactly what you are looking for.

Latest posts