• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired WTB JUNK CARS. Help a college student out.

Depends on how and how quickly it gets resolved. Ive seen that he has posted on CAOS and also left him notice there.

Also emailed him at his yahoo.com email...

Whoa, whoa, wait. What did I miss? Paul offered up scrap, and then when he wasnt around Mike showed up and helped himself to anything metal outside that wasnt nailed down? Thats a bold move!

InDaShop said:
Whoa, whoa, wait. What did I miss? Paul offered up scrap, and then when he wasnt around Mike showed up and helped himself to anything metal outside that wasnt nailed down? Thats a bold move!
Yeah pretty much.

Pretty mcuh... after I told him what I had was IN the garage and I wouldnt be home..

Not to mention this was originally posted in December, then outta the blue I get a message on the house answering machine, hey Ill be there tommorow at 10.. ::)

Just got off the phone with him , he didnt get them and I trust he is telling me the truth..

Now the bigger problem is, someone took it on themselves to get in my yard and get material... next time what are they gonna take :mad:

Im ****in hot...

P said:
Just got off the phone with him , he didnt get them and I trust he is telling me the truth..

Now the bigger problem is, someone took it on themselves to get in my yard and get material... next time what are they gonna take :mad:

Im ****in hot...
I would not believe him. Too much of a coincedence.

Its not really the items missing ( 4ea cores for new calipers for the buggy, and catalitic converter.. etc.... ) its the fact someone was going through my **** right at my garage ( all of this is within 3 foot of the small door ) while Im not there.

I did buy new front calipers this weekend and so far Im out 30 bucks in core charges because of this..

And you believe this guy..... I would about as far as I could throw him... Always seemed like a Shady kid to me... :dunno: