• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired WTB TH350 to Dana 300 adapter and shaft

jason burt

I need a th350 to dana 300 adapter and shaft. must be willing to ship or close enough for me to pick up. Enterprise,MS 601-938-3745 Call or text Thanks Jason

I have a factory 700r4 to 208 adapter that I'd sell. You have to open up one if the mounting holes to make it work. 75 shipped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen online where guys have bought just the stub shaft from advanced adapters and never had a problem
qa5udyve.jpg
vemame2a.jpg
amutysav.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i called novac their shaft is $320 wow thats high, do you recall how much yours was?

Re: Re: Re: WTB TH350 to Dana 300 adapter and shaft

jason burt said:
i called novac their shaft is $320 wow thats high, do you recall how much yours was?

Back in the day it was $250. They went up shortly after I wrote that article. It seems demand went up dramatically. :-/

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I have the BNIB adapter I got from AA to mount an Atlas to my TH350... is that the same adapter you need?

bump. I'm looking for the same exact thing... I'm not too knowledgeable on this setup...tell me what ya'll got.

none of those on jb conversion site are for th350. advance adapter th350 to d300 is the same lenght as 700r adapter so the spud shaft form a.a. works like a charm

Re:

You're right. False alarm. :(

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk