• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired WTS 14b. dually and srw hubs. 70" wms using srw hubs.

ALshooter

This axle came out of a motor home. From what I can find, it has the longest tubes of all the 14b variations. I think it would be perfect for a 14b front build. However, for someone who wants it for a rear all that's needed is to use the dually hubs and it will be around 64" wms. I planned to use this for a 14b front build but work moved me to TX and there's really no point in shipping it.

Biding starts @ $200 for everything. This is only axle parts, not the mill. Which is for sell separately.

Attachments

• 14b-1.jpg
    14b-1.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 48
  • 14b-2.jpg
    14b-2.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 46
  • 14b-3.jpg
    14b-3.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 46
  • 14b-4.jpg
    14b-4.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 49
Sorry for the delay mdo, I haven't put one on here yet. Feel free to PM me if you are interested.
It is a Cincinnati Centimill 205 w/ arbor support and vertical attachment. The beast runs on a 3 phase 575v feed. I do have a step up transformer to supply it using a standard 230 3phase farm power, commercial supply or a large (15-20hp) rotary phase converter.

We are asking 1200 with the transformer. This came from AL Power - Miller Steam Plant. We bought it on auction and verified everything worked before unhooking it in their shop. PM me and I'll give you my Dad's cell. It's in his garage on Virginia drive in Hueytown. He wants to sell it as is where is. Bring friends. It weighs about 4000lbs.