• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired WTS- MINT Snap-On SOLUS ULTRA Scanner***PICS*** $1700obo

wannabe

Like the title says. It really is mint.i GUARENTEE you can not tell the difference between NIB and this one. It is a 4500$ scanner and was deffinatley treated that way. Before it was ever used it had the gel case put on and the factory screen protector has NEVER been removed. Even the cord stsys nicely coiled in the case. I love this think but new work won't let us bring our own scanners and I plan to stay here till I retire so don't need it anymore.

Touch screen with awesome color and crispness. Sxanner is FAST, from start button to reading data is ~30 seconds.

I've never even charged the thing. It uses the b+ at the obd2 to charge it so it stays charged.

205-401-7428. Text is preferred.

Will get pictures up hopefully tonight.

Re: WTS/T- MINT Snap-On SOLUS ULTRA Scanner

Having trouble with photbucket right now. Gonna keep trying to upload pics. Can text them in the mean time. I know it's hard to sell **** with out pics and nobody likes it. Here is a link with more info

https://www1.snapon.com/diagnostics/us/SOLUSUltra

Re: WTS/T- MINT Snap-On SOLUS ULTRA Scanner

In the pics the screen looks a little blurry. It's just the pic. Still has factory screen protector. Never had the screen touches by a human! And under the black rubber case it is red and black and the buttons are labeled.

No longer need a bad ass scope ;D ;D would still consider trades but prefer cash at this point. 1700 OBO!