• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired WTS two propane tanks

ALshooter

I have two propane tanks I would like to sell. I picked them up from another member here and have gone in a different direction with my rig. I know nothing about them other than they are black. They also come with a mount.

They are in Hueytown. Asking $75

Attachments

• IMG_0439.jpg
    IMG_0439.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 39
Ya'll don't know how to buy fuel. Swing by UHaul with your rig on the trailer. Alt fuel vehicle price is $3.17. If you take just a tank, it is over $4. There is a place in Leeds I think that is even cheaper. I can't recall the name though.

OP. What are the expiration dates and are they steel or aluminum?

KreepyKrawler said:
Ya'll don't know how to buy fuel. Swing by UHaul with your rig on the trailer. Alt fuel vehicle price is $3.17. If you take just a tank, it is over $4. There is a place in Leeds I think that is even cheaper. I can't recall the name though.

OP. What are the expiration dates and are they steel or aluminum?

Kreepy, to be honest, I have no idea. I bought them about a year ago and knew nothing about propane setups and still don't. I got them from the guy in Gardendale that builds a lot of rzr cages in his basement.

Holy ****. Propane must be expensive out that way. Kind of feel bad for bitching at Ace Hardware where I live.. They went up from $19-$21 to fill those tanks. Maybe it's because a lot of people are running them on lawnmowers now,.. If it was super expensive at Ace no one would buy the mowers i dont guess. Wish you were not far, I would buy those off you in a heartbeat. Even if they are black. :afro: ha

irondalefj80 said:
Call me. Local to bham. Will come get tomorrow. 205-335-1562
Charles
Good deal Charles. I have moved to Texas so one of my parents will be giving you a call about meeting.

It was Rocfun, btw.