• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired WTT 44" TSL for Boggers

ETO

Ok got a buddy that has 2 44" TSLs for 15" wheels that he would like to swap for two boggers. He doesn't want to sell out right just swap for boggers if he can find some. Both tires have good tread one has is grooved and has some rock rash the other he got as a spare and was used only on the street and not been grooved. The grooved tire does have one small spot that has been vulcanized and is shown in the pictures. Best I can recall it did hold air just fine but it has been a while since it was mounted up on a rim.
y5a4y3u3.jpg
tybave8a.jpg
ha9y6aha.jpg
vytynamy.jpg
ede7uzaj.jpg

Tires are about 30 miles south of Atlanta but could meet with in a reasonable distance for a trade

Ive got a set of 44" Boggers for 15" rim I am willing to trade for these. The smaller lugs have been cut, I can text some pictures. I live in Tampa, FL but would consider meeting halfway. Mine are still mounted on beadlocks and would need to be broke down. Let me know your thoughts.

Dan 727 505 2638 call or text

Danimal said:
Ive got a set of 44" Boggers for 15" rim I am willing to trade for these. The smaller lugs have been cut, I can text some pictures. I live in Tampa, FL but would consider meeting halfway. Mine are still mounted on beadlocks and would need to be broke down. Let me know your thoughts.

Dan 727 505 2638 call or text

Sorry I didn't get right back with you Dan I talked with my buddy and he said it was just too far to drive halfway to Tampa but thank you very much for the offer. If you happen to get up this way soon let us know maybe he will still have them.

My boggers

Attachments

• IMG197.jpg
    IMG197.jpg
    556.4 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG196.jpg
    IMG196.jpg
    637.7 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG198.jpg
    IMG198.jpg
    936.3 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG195.jpg