• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired WTT COMPRESSOR

PsDad

Chicks dig guys with big Willys
220V 6HP SINGLE STAGE COMPRESSOR ON 60GAL TANK, WTT FOR GAS POWERED. WOTCHA GOT??

is it the one Paul used to have but never had hooked up???

u interested in selling it? or trading a 110 120psi 30 gallon and some boot...

Yeah, it's the one that sat in the corner and was never used. I have a small 110v compressor but a gas powered would be nice so I wouldn't have to run 220 out to the yard to a shed. Not particularly interested in selling outright right now, just :fish: I've got the Italian disease (Funzalo) so a swap (maybe with a little boot one way or the other) would be ideal.

i heay ya...

33444470_1.jpg

this is the one I have.. works great, but we're plannin on upgrading in our new shop to a stationary mounted outside the building...
could prolly come up with some boot or other misc. trades... Know its not exactly what ur lookin for, but just lemme kno...

I have one with a honda engine. can get you pics and maybe you could get me some. surely we can get the haul arranged. split the hauling fee or something

What size motor, tank is yours? Mine is pretty buried in the back of a storage unit right now, could try to get pic this wknd. Travel no problem, where you located? I'm in Dora, Al. Call eves if you want, 913-963-9029. Thanks, Rich :dblthumb: