• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired WTT or sale dana 60, 2x 14 bolts, and 42 tsl's w/beadlocks pics added

NGa Buggy

I have a dana 60 with ballistic fab diff cover, link brckts, 4.10 gears, and high steer arms. I then have a matching 14 bolt with 4.10 gears, and another 14 bolt with 5.13 gears. I have removed the ring and pinion from all of the axles and have master rebuild kits for the front and one of the rears.
I am really wanting to trade for some rockwells in good shape. or $1500/obo

also i have a set of 42 tsl's that are about 75% tread. Also they come with a set of 15in beadlock wheels that they need to be mounted on. $1500 obo also looking for a set of 2.5 air shocks-pending

Re: dana 60, 2x 14 bolts, and 42 tsl's w/beadlocks

I have a set of rockwell steer axles with 4 link mounts already attached. both have been mohawked and welded and new knuckle boots installed. I would be interested in talking about a trade for your axles and tires and wheels. 850-528-8267 Kevin

i got a front and rear rock the rear has been debraked other than that all stock i would trade for ur axles im in rossville ga 423 421 9399 if u are interested ready to move them and i am assuming its a 60 front rite?

man shoot me a text at my number 423 421 9399 that be best way for me to get u pics faster

Re: WTT or sale dana 60, 2x 14 bolts, and 42 tsl's w/beadlocks

pics of tires and beadlocks?

send me an email address or phone number to send them to

yes everything is still for sale

here are some pics of the front axle. I have changed the rear setup and it is stock . pic of the wheels but they are not currently mounted

i have a front and rear rockwell both have been debraked front has been rebuilt never been ran, and have all new bearings for the rear but it is disassembled ... id like to work out a trade for the 60's
Also have a 5.7vortec with wiring harness an CPU (harness is ready for 5wire hookup and CPU has been reflashed) if you would like to trade it for the wheels and tires.