• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

x

Re: 555 repair report

Only reason I wish I still lived there to help out man. I am up in the air on Jellico still, we'll see

Your gonna come down to the wire quick , stay on that bish man you got that !!! :afro:

Here's alittle help TIC TOC TIC TOC......................

Wyatt if you go struts I would like to buy your air shocks and bumps please sir, that is if you want to sell. Good job on the cleanup and fix session!!1

Good call IMO buddy. Get er straight and shookdown before Hannibal. Like I said, I might come to Paola to lend a hand mid week if you take time off before Hannibal to get the struts dialed in. thumb.gif

Hate to hear that Wyatt. But I know you are making the right decision. If you you goal was the East championship that would be one thing, but you are doing this for fun and driving that far and investing that much money to potentially have a terrible weekend would not be fun.

Giving yourself enough time to get things the way they should be for Hannibal is definately the best move.

Right on Wyatt...

I may still try to make Hannibal myself, cant commit just yet though :woody:

Wyatt let me know on the airs and bumps, I have the money ready and need them quick....

InDaShop said:
This would be the ****, and you know it. There will be mad Paola peeps up there, and we'll have mad support. Wives and kiddos will be there as well.

BTW, I just watched a ton of Albuquerque videos, that course is ****ing CAKE!!! Did you see the times? 3:16:44 combined all 4 run times for Shannon Campbell. GET THE FAWK OUT. :46 lap? wow, I'm not sure I'd even enjoy watching that.

My mom wants to know cause she is wanting to make hotel resy's and stuff. Be cool to pull it off but right now Im just tryin to focus on 100% sorted out dirty thirty. laughing1 One thing at a time... Id love to make it to Hannibal though, be a good time indeed.

P just fly to KC and ride up with them clowns. I think my northland friends are going to make it.

Better yet, fly to Ierwa and hang with Bones for a weekend of love and affection. I may bite. Rrrrr! Ffft Fffft!

Dood... if i go to Hannibal it will be WITH rig. Otherwise i gots no business there cause id just get depressed and miss the thirty and drink to much , then Id have to keep you from touching my no - no's and all that, its alot of drama without a rig.

:flipoff1:

InDaShop said:
Well since we made short work of the Dirty 30, Kelly and I were going to set our sights a bit higher and gun for you and Doug! Thats the part I'll miss most is the ambiance of the event. Maybe need to look up a flight and go to go. Help you guys wrench and what not while I wait on a harness.
Do it, check your southwest flight to Jackson and come on over here on Thursday night and ride up with Nolen and me. We will be back early on Sunday so you could fly back on out sunday evening.

Well I'm disappointed Wyatt. I hope Buddy is there, otherwise this is going to be a boring event. ;D

Latest posts