• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

X

Matt O. said:
SoCal mullet era! Nice

I wish I had pics of my uncles and **** from back then... blonde ass mullets, stand up jet ski's, miller genuine draft and a marboro... bright color'd tank tops, 2 stroke dirtbikes with paddles. My uncle Dana had a ford ranchero tow rig---kids ridin' out to glamis in the back in the camper shell... good times laughing1 laughing1 laughing1

" stand up jet ski's, miller genuine draft and a marboro... bright color'd tank tops, 2 stroke dirtbikes with paddles, ford ranchero tow rig--- "

**** you just made Bones panties moist.... that's his kinda gig right thar ! loller.gif

P said:
" stand up jet ski's, miller genuine draft and a marboro... bright color'd tank tops, 2 stroke dirtbikes with paddles, ford ranchero tow rig--- "

**** you just made Bones panties moist.... that's his kinda gig right thar ! loller.gif

I can't hate too hard cause I gae-run-tee they had a good-ass time thumb.gif... It was so-cal WT as **** though!

P said:

I can't ride a stand up jet ski :-[

MUCHADO said:
Ninja they moved me from LA when I was 8-1/2 I'm pure bred soCal brahhhhh.... When I go to Glamis I be like BRAAAAAP BRAAAAP chekknnnit on the skin shirt and white fenders broham---that way u kno i got tha 'glass and get dat ass! Really though----back in the day I was ridin' at Glamis at 3 months according to my mom... 1985 pimpin' the low-to-no travel 1600 VW dune buggy... laughing1 laughing1 laughing1... She said I was projectile vomiting on the trip and it was pretty miserable, all over teh inside of the camper... I do believe this was more in the SoCal mullet era before the flatbill wigga thing tho...

Y'all could rip me harder----come on.. I'mma start a clothing line called NorKan so I can repazent where I am from now. laughing1 laughing1 laughing1

Now you are starting to sound like Robin Williams rappin bringin on da Norwalk happ ennins. :flipoff1:

Yu an me is homies, I be frum Whittier boyee. ****, i tot California how to rock wit the quakes son. pepper.gif

hah yea i had that bish rockin' we lived 1 block from the Epicenter for the quake on MLK day in 94... moved to Jacksonville, FL a week later.

since we're derailin the thread... check the pic...

Northridge meadows---2 building apartment complex.. my grandma was on the floor level of the on the right which only partially collapsed, the left one completly collapsed a level!
meadows.jpg

Bones said:
I can't ride a stand up jet ski :-[

Man, I used to be in that **** big. Started getting hurt coming off at speed. Had a Kawi 750 bored to 802, fuel injected with a 75 shot of nitrus. Of course, white with purple flames.

What is the deal with the x's? All I know is Wyatt changed every post and thread that he ever did to an X and Nolen has not been on here either. Now who are we goign to laugh at? Can some please explain what happened for those of us that don't know?

X

Peter

It hasn't been very interesting around here lately.

Although, I might add you guys had a crazy night on that Jellico video....