• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

XJ before/after

thanks brad... you'd be proud of him. been learing alot/turning wrenches. he wants to build a YJ next year and go to the easter jeep safari in 2010. he's doing pretty good boxing as well. he has a fight in seattle on the 28th. he's 5'8" weighs 184lbs and still 15yo.

Thats cool man:awesomework: What time is he fighting?and where? Damn thats as big as me! He's prolly got a lot less fat on him though!!! Good for him.... :awesomework: My nephew Derek that was hanging out with him on the memorial day run was asking how Bas is doing. Derek just moved to puyallup it would be cool if the two of them might hang sometime, he needs some good kids in his life.

Thats cool man:awesomework: What time is he fighting?and where? Damn thats as big as me! He's prolly got a lot less fat on him though!!! Good for him.... :awesomework: My nephew Derek that was hanging out with him on the memorial day run was asking how Bas is doing. Derek just moved to puyallup it would be cool if the two of them might hang sometime, he needs some good kids in his life.

not sure where just yet, we'll get the address at practice today. my youngest daughter may have a fight that day too.

i showed him the pics of your wife's truck you are building nad he asked how you guys are doing.... he still talks about you saving us that night we slept in your trailer...... that was a cold memorial day weekend :haha: