• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired XJ on tons and Trailer

bigjerm

This set up is ready to ride. I would have no issues towing and wheeling anywhere with it. Will sell Jeep and trailer together for package price. Will consider trade for boat. Located in Marietta, GA

-99 XJ – miles unknown, clean title that I do have
-P/O replaced a bunch of stuff before I bought like sparks and wires, gas tank, ect
-I6, 231 with SYE, AW4 (recently replaced)
-HP 60 front, LP 60 rear out of a 79 Ford, 5.13's, welded, stock shafts, disc brakes front/rear, and rear diff is shaved and rear axle has bracket for anti wrap bar. Front has hubs, 1 MileMarker, 1 Superwinch
-PSC hydro assist
-37" pro comp mt's and 1 spare pro comp A/T
-Dodge 3500 master cylinder
-Winch bumper
-Rock sliders
-removable doors
-Full interior cage. I am 6'5" and fit very well
-Fuel tank in the rear cargo area
-Cobra CB radio. P/O said it works but doesn't transmit at all. Never turned it on
-Radio works, heater is hot, a/c blows cool. Never had it on for very long so not sure if it gets colder or not.
-Comes with extra power steering pump, spicer U-joint for front axle and D60 spindle nut socket
BAD: P/O said if you don't disconnect the battery it will eventually run down. So I do when I park in the garage. It runs like **** when first connected but after a few minutes it gets normal. Cranks up without hesitation every time though. The windows on the rear doors do not roll down and all but 1 door has it quirks to close (obviously).

$5000 OBO

Also selling my car trailer. 3500 axles, brakes on both axles with breakaway box, 2-5/16" ball required. Front axle tires are good shape, rear axle tires are decent. Everything moves freely and brakes still work and will stop the trailer. 1 spare tire, 2 homemade ramps and all lights work. Trailer length is about 20'. The deck is 14' long, 82" wide, 80" between the fenders with 1 fender being a drive over. The dove tail is about 2 feet long and has D-rings welded on for tie down points. Will also include 4 Summit ratchet straps and 6 axle straps. Will not sell until Jeep is sold!

$1800 OBO

Back axle tire

Front axle tire

Re: XJ and Trailer

If the jeep sells without trailer or if you decide to sell trailer first. I am very interested. Thanks

Re: Re: XJ and Trailer

10-4 ill keep you in the loop. I just don't want to sell the trailer and have no way to transport the XJ

Sent from S3

:fish:

XJ for now $5600 OBO. Forgot to include that it comes with extra power steering pump, spicer U-joint for front axle and D60 spindle nut socket. Will sell XJ and trailer for $7000

I knew a leafed XJ had to be from MGO, haha.

I want the trailer more than Kevin. Let me know.

94xjsport94 said:
I knew a leafed XJ had to be from MGO, haha.

I want the trailer more than Kevin. Let me know.

Will, step away from the trailer. It has already been claimed by me before you seen it.

Bump.... Toss out some offers, the boss lady wants a boat before summer ends

Ill sell it all to any American for $6500 this weekend. I got my eye on something I want to buy but I got till Sunday

Sent from S3

Hell bring your trailer and have an XJ on tons for $5000 or if you got a bow rider boat lets talk!

Sent from S3

:fish:

possible trade for mostly stock motorcycles (sorry shane), stockish wranglers, fun weekend car for the wife, or a boat!