• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

xp over S

JRPhillips

ok is the xp that much better than a S for trail riding
i am not in to big hill racing just asking?
i got 2 rzrs and they seem to do good
just sold one OF the S's and not sure if i want to spend ex money on the xp or new S
LETS SEE WHERE THIS GOES

If you already have one S i would get a 900 so you have both... ive had alot of seat time in the s but never the 900 but extra power is always a plus when you need alittle more wooopow. you can never have enough power

thanks i guess that is what i am looking for
is someone with s and xp
so with that being said may try a xp booyang

i have had all three. standard rzr, rzr s, and now xp... love the xp its well worth the money ... basch brothers in cullman alabama will hook you up. talk to nathan or jared... :dblthumb:

if you get a xp i would get a new one.. hopefully they have the valve spring issue solved

yea but it will be about 4 mo the last of august or first of september
before i buy one[[[ it is river time]]] till then
unless there is a steel comes along so if someone has a good deal and whats to sale one right
text me 931-212-8250 like to buy a low miles and low hours one
still not sure about the xp but will buy a 2011/2112 rzrS price right any time

I'm kinda in the samw spot you are, except the fact i dont already have a rzr S. I have a Sportsman now, everyone we ride with new has RZR 800 and S's. No one around here has an XP so would be kinda cool if i got one. My biggest worry is tearing the hell out of it trying to fit it on trails. You guys that have both or have rode in both. Does the XP really seem that much bigger than S when you get in woods? I've seen some Rangers ride with us, they fit, but they are tight. How are the XP compaired to ranger's size wise? Thanks

The rzr xp is well worth the extra coin. It's only 4 " wider than the s but has a better suspension and way more power ! :****:

Ive had both, still have the XP. When riding the ATV trails the 800 is better, but I ride mostly at offroad parks now, and the xp is better. The 800 doesnt seem to be as tough and rigid as the 900, but I like the a-arm suspension better in the rear. You can buy a set of Hyper Beadlock wheels that will narrow up the 900 some and make it more atv trail friendly. I put about $5k in my 800 making it better, and atleast $5k in the 900 so far. Whatever you go with, make sure to beef up the factory cage or just replace it all together. Several fab shops are making really good looking cages for reasonable prices.

I really like my 800 with the SuperATV kit on it it climbs like crazy in the rocks and hills just doesn't have the woo pow of the 900! Mine is 65" wide and is 3" longer wheelbase than a "S"