• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

XRRA Gray Rock 2009! May 2nd-3rd

Speeding

Forum member #1
Hardline Crawler
May 2nd - 3rd Eastern Division #1 - #2 Gray Rock, AL
Saturday and Sunday

This is a two-day racing event! As I understand it riding will be allowed during the race in designated areas only. More details to be posted ASAP!

So post up! Who's racin'?

Will there be an amature event on Sunday,if time allows?....if not 2 whole days of pro stuff will be badass anyway ! :spin: :driving: :spin: :eek:........... :dblthumb:

I doubt there will be Exhibition Races on Sunday this year since XRRA is two days. That will take up all of both days, since they are each viewed as seperate events. Yes, SFWDA Trailfest is being held in conjunction, pretty good idea if you ask me!

I am out that weekend, will be in Destin on a free trip through my wife's work. It is also the weekend prior to my 30th!

Droopy said:
Am I the only one that might think this will be a cluster bomb with an organized ride and racing there the same weekend? :dunno:

I think it is an awesome.

It will let the trail riders see what the racing is all about and it may turn a few of them on to coming out to more events.

Woodlee said:
I think it is an awesome.

It will let the trail riders see what the racing is all about and it may turn a few of them on to coming out to more events.

Yeah...that would be an initial thought for the positive side. We'll see. I hope it works out.

hope to be coming but with no sponsor obligations I might just spend time with my daughter