• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Xterrains

Had set on a Suburban. Good in Moab rocks (most everything is though) decent in sand. Stunk in mud, NW rocks, and snow.

Quiet on the road, wore fairly fast, but then it was on a 6500lb vehicle.

I had them on my CJ, work pretty good in most stuff, thick mud is there biggest down fall, seems to wear ok, always done pretty good in snow, road noise they weren't to bad.

i have a set for sale right now, brand new. check for sale section.

when i had them on the road extremely nice on a toyota. in the snow they worked great at 5spi, never put me down. Now i took them on the trail once and i was impressed, everybody said they sucked, mine at 7-8 psi worked fine, folded over ruts and rocks but never got me stuck. i dont do mud so i cant answer that one. other than the info i gave, i like them for around here.

ran them for about 2+ years did okay on rocks, sand, and street mud they sucked at and snow they were even worse at But they were a strong tire. I wouldnt suggest them to anybody here in the nw. .02

Ran them on my Ram diesel... Biggest damn piles of junk I've ever had on any vehicle. I never ran them on the rocks (obviously). Ran them in the snow, the mud (if you can call it that), rain, dry etc... I hated them. You could even FEEL them at slow speeds. Never ever again. I finally just gave mine away.

Paulie said:
i have a set for sale right now, brand new. check for sale section.

I saw them in the sale section and that is why I asked about them here, BUT I do not have the money to get them.:booo:

Thanks everybody for posting, I think I might get a set down the road, but as for now nope...

Lucky Jeff said:
Ran them on my Ram diesel... Biggest damn piles of junk I've ever had on any vehicle. I never ran them on the rocks (obviously). Ran them in the snow, the mud (if you can call it that), rain, dry etc... I hated them. You could even FEEL them at slow speeds. Never ever again. I finally just gave mine away.

WOW!! I have them on my tow rig, and thought that they have been pretty decent.

Con's- I never braged about the traction they provided, But on the pro's the sidewalls put up with a lot of abuse, they flexed great, never ever blew off the bead of my cheepy wheels (8-10 psi) and had smooth highway ride.

Penetrode Offroad said:
What are they good for, what do they suck in, Road noise, Wear. thanks

i had 33"s on my '97 taco.... good DD tire. more aggressive than most MT's but not much louder. also lasted longer than expected. they were better off road than any other MT i have owned.

Latest posts