• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Yakima Wa rockcrawling Comp. June 22nd-24th

psychotoy

JACKED94RUNNERS STEP DADDY
I have been asked by the owner of Trux etc. to help put on a rockcrawling event this summer at the Yakima Speedway, it will be a man made course designed by me:redneck: , and possibly toughtruck competition, there will be an extreme course, and a mild course, there is tons of room for camping/rv parking, and room for trailors, but no RV hookups. I will be asking for your help in the future(judges, recovery, staffing) I will update this thread as the info. comes to me., the mild course will be fairly easy, the extreme course will be no joke, and yes, there will be food, and ofcourse BEER!!!!

Friday: show & shine RTI ramp, tech insp.

Saturday & Sunday: competition

registration info. will be up shortly.. http://www.truxetc.com/index.html events section

this is not a W.E.ROCK event!!

Last edited:
same here, i always help out some how. id like to possibly just do recovery this year as i am getting older and it seems my back cant take the constant climbing over the rocks with out the rig.:D winchs front and rear.

i am definately game though.

so i had heard a rumor this year it was gonna be at the bottom of seattle hill road near everett what happend?

so what day would you like so there
have a big 5 th wheel and dodge truck and an f toy SN #58

would prefer to helpfrom one locations as i have 2 kids with me in wheel chairs but they are use to being in the truck for long periods of time as we have been first responder/ resuce at sand lake for many years

yeah i have family there and i could probablu even get the prior week off work to come up and help setup whatever and help get things ready

:cool: YOU GO J-LO...

This will be independant of WErock correct...? If so you should state this now so that all the simpleton's don't get confused.

Consider the dates reserved on my calendar...:cool:

Rock Crawling in my hometown...never thought I would see the day...

Harvester of Sorrow said:
:cool: YOU GO J-LO...

This will be independant of WErock correct...? If so you should state this now so that all the simpleton's don't get confused.

Consider the dates reserved on my calendar...:cool:

Rock Crawling in my hometown...never thought I would see the day...

You got a point Mark, it's gonna be bad ass!! my original post is edited

Latest posts