• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Yakima Wa rockcrawling Comp. June 22nd-24th

psychotoy....

is steve spotting all the money for this ordeal or is trux just one of the sponsors and you are looking for more? this is the first i've heard of this and havent talked to the guys down there... i hope it works out

interested to hear more details about this...

is this a "rock crawling competition"......or....more a 'fun weekend w/ some cheep ameture comp action' type deal?

interested either way....in one form or another...

Hmmmmmm, Hey Psyco are the courses going to be boulders/rock pile stuff, or man made slickrock vertical type courses?

Last edited:
love to see this,,,,any dates yet?never be able to enter but may be able to help depending on dates. cheersm, brian

I have a little experience building a rock pile course. I helped with the climb one at Cranberry lake(I made it a bit to hard). I also have some killer ideas on building a course. I'm willing to come out for a weekend or 2 prior to the event to put in my 2 cents on your courses.

I have a little experience building a rock pile course. I helped with the climb one at Cranberry lake(I made it a bit to hard). I also have some killer ideas on building a course. I'm willing to come out for a weekend or 2 prior to the event to put in my 2 cents on your courses.

I'm w/ Robin....

let us know......especially if you want/need help...

Any ball park on enty fee? Any tire size restrictions? Will it be a trophy or money when I win.:awesomework:

I'll be sporting a new job with actual time home/off work long before then, you know Im down in any way I can help.

Oh trust me, you will be:awesomework:

Any ball park on enty fee? Any tire size restrictions? Will it be a trophy or money when I win.:awesomework:

I'm pretty sure there will be $$$ awarded, as far as rules and restrictions go, whatever me and you decide is best....:cheer:

Latest posts