• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Yamaha Rhino with Samurai axles ...SOLD!!!!!

5onrocks

Yamaha Rhino with samurai axles for sale. 3 link front and 4 link rear with factory coilovers. 4.10 gears, welded rear, open front. Warn winch, on-board air with tank mounted under driver's seat. Aluminum top along with the factory plastic top. Aluminum truck toolbox cut down to fit. Custom rear bumper with receiver hitch. Stainless Supertrapp full exhaust. 29" buckshot tires, dry rotted but great tread. It takes a while for one to leak down, all others hold air great. Manual steering with VW bug steering box. It goes a lot better than a stock rhino without the worry of broken axles and wore out brakes. Located in Decatur AL. Call or text with any questions. I'm not sure on the year but I will check when I get home. $4500. $4250 obo. May take partial trade but needing the cash to finish another build.

Micah
704-905-6705

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    472.9 KB · Views: 177
Re: Yamaha Rhino with Samurai axles

I will upload better pictures when I get home.... My phone is being stupid right now.... or maybe it's operator error!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    520.4 KB · Views: 131
Re: Re: Re: Yamaha Rhino with Samurai axles

5onrocks said:
I will upload better pictures when I get home.... My phone is being stupid right now.... or maybe it's operator error!
Definitely operator error!
Nice ride...wish I had extra cash for it.

More pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    401.7 KB · Views: 128
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    313.1 KB · Views: 115
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    543.6 KB · Views: 110

Suspension

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    554.8 KB · Views: 113
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    510.4 KB · Views: 124
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    529 KB · Views: 109

More

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    493.8 KB · Views: 110
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    426.2 KB · Views: 109
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    406.1 KB · Views: 116

this thing is sweet. If someone would buy my rail buggy i would probably own this.

seen this rhino in person sweet little rig . good guy to deal with

Several people interested but no cash buyers yet. It is painted with plasti-dip. The factory plastics are green but weathered. I may be interested in a few gun trades as well. I've been wanting another AK or AR-10.

What's up with the bronco in a few of the pics? Looks pretty straight. Model? For Sale?

Nope and nope. I'm about finished with the mechanical resto and starting on the body work. It's been in my family for a long time and hopefully will stay here forever. It's one of the reasons for selling the Rhino.

Can't believe this hasn't sold... Wished it would so I wouldn't have to keep thinking about getting it for my kids!