• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Yelahammer EB Truggy - *$5000*

Re: Badass EB Truggy on 39.5's - *$5500*

We have agreed to leave our vehicles on the market until the deal is done. So she is still available.

Top.

Built another track bar for it this weekend. The last one was off center a little bit. This one is perfect.

Pretty sure the deal is falling through.

PLEASE DON'T MAKE AN OFFER IF YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS. THIS IS THE 3RD TIME THAT SOMEONE HAS MADE A TRADE OFFER AND BACKED OUT BEFORE EVEN SEEING THE RIG IN PERSON.

can you email me some good pics of the rig motor suspension trans transfer case would like to get a closer look at it my email is [email protected] thanks

DAC84 said:
can you email me some good pics of the rig motor suspension trans transfer case would like to get a closer look at it my email is [email protected] thanks
Absolutely. I'll get some pics as soon as possible. It'll probably be tomorrow, if that's okay.

I'm going to take the pics tonight after work, and send them to you tomorrow once I get to work.

By the time I got off of work yesterday, it was dark. I'll get those pics ASAP though!

Okay, so life kicked my ass the last couple of weeks, and I still need to get those pics that were requested. BUT!...

NEW PRICE.

The whole package, $5000, with all accessories. THIS WEEKEND ONLY

After this weekend, the winch and onboard air are coming off, and they won't be available again.

Latest posts